Larson injury game....

The Brew Man

Put these maladies in the chronological order in which Brandon Larson has suffered them:

a) broke hand after falling when foul ball hit him in back of head in dugout

B) broke toe when hit by Randy Johnson pitch

c) hit on wrist while standing next to home plate watching Reds' minor league pitcher warm up

d) hit on elbow in first at bat of minor league rehab assignment

ANSWER

B) Aug. 15, 2002

a) Sept. 4, 2002

c) March 30, 2004

d) April 8, 2004

Larson accepted his AAA assignment today, what a waste the guy is... <_<

I wish they would just release him. We have a great 3rd baseman down on the farm by the name of Edwin Encarnacion who will be called up here in a few days. I am hoping to see big things out of this kid.

If no one picks him up, then he goes to Louisville and stays in our system.

I hope someone picks him up and he has success there. It's unfortunate injuries have destroyed the perception of this guy. The injuries he's suffered are just horrible luck, it's not like it's a conditioning problem or anything.. he's breaking bones by ways not heard of in this intensity and methods.

His luck in Cincy has been unfortunate and hopefully if he plays someplace else, it turns for the positive.

i know u are political and i thought that would get u riled up :)

I am political, but I keep it away from all sports.

I really think Larson is a great talent and when he had consistent playing time without injury, he played well. Now the injury thing is very frustrating, but I think that will pass as most players go through a period of injuries like Larson has. Well except for a man bigger in size than god -- Barry Bonds.. :lol::lol: