afc title game ??

KYBENGALFAN

chiefs 9-0, so what, who cares, after today, they might be 10-0, but i'm not impressed, they've struggled in games, they've just been fortunate to have the bounces go their way. Put this chiefs team against the 1985 Chicago Bears and they would be 0-9 after facing them nine times... but this is the 2003 Bengals, formerly known as Bungals to the locals, who are lining up to play the Chiefs today.... Bengals need to play the perfect game....heck, this will be the closest the Bengals will get to the playoffs this season, so let's have some fun, the fans need to be loud and if you wanna boo, please stay home. if the Bengals return to Bungal form, it's not like they aren't trying to turn the corner, Coach Lewis is a good coach for the program, it's going to take a few years to turn the Bengals into a respective week in and week out football team (see Arizona letdown two weeks ago), so I'm not envious of the Chiefs, they've proven nothing to me except for an early-comer for the hunt for the Super Bowl. Here in w ky, the team everyone's talking about are the Tennessee Titans, formerly the Houston Oilers who took it on the chin 61-7 against the Sam Wyche-led Cincinnati Bungals who actually called time out in the closing minutes of that game so he could kick a field goal to put the score over 60 points. Now, there was a classless act, it's so nice to have Marvin Lewis leading the show now... WHO DEY !!!

hey DICK FOR BRAINS.... don't diss me, you scumbag, bandwagon jumper, first off, it's bengals, not bengay, i grew up in the chicago area at the time the BEARS would have eaten Chiefs for breakfast, why do I have to show YOU respect, you haven't earned it.... Go back to KC you asswipe.. now !!