Good Luck folks

DMChiefs

Thanks DMChiefs. Same back from here.

This is one of the real fans that reside at Wild Bills. Good football talk .... good banter .... great hospitality. No spack in sight. Since personal attacks and foul language are frowned upon over there, they have to rely on their knowledge of the game for their posts.

We were able to disagree and counter with each other and still have good conversation. Not ALL, but some of the camp followers that have shown up here could benefit from association with these guys.

Before you get the wrong idea, I'm still a Bengals fan and I still hope we kick KC's butt come Sunday. The idea of these boards though is to get a chance to talk football with other fans. It's just a lot more enjoyable with some than others.

Minne is kinda ............. out there. He posts over on Wild Bills and says how he hates the Bengals and then he comes over here uses a Bengals helmet as an avatar and says good luck. He *seems * to be one of Wild Bills camp followers. He's also been warned about the cussing over there too.

If this is what goes with a 9 n 0 record, I'm not sure I'd like us to have one.

The Bengals are one of the "under dog " teams I always root for. I'm glad the team is showing much improvement. I don't care what Johnson said, it's a good way to fire up the fans and his team mates. On the flip side it also fired up KC. Good luck to all and I know the guys over at Wildbills look forward to chatting with you guys during the game. Leave minne at home.