Most overpaid players in the NFL

wookie

I think it was a pretty good list overall...especially Ron Dayne...

I'm not too sure about Dayne--granted his first couple of years SIZ-SUCKED!!! However, it sure is looking that Caughlin has ripped Dayne's head off and sown it back on straight for Ron. He looks good now for being such a rookie fatass.

I'm going to pick Courtney for the #1 pick from that list. The guy hasn't done s**t. Him and Warren have sucked up Cleveland for every dollar that they're worth. And they sure did make Jamal Lewis look that much better, huh???

I'm just loving it that they're both in Browns Unis.

:lol::lol::lol:

Not too sure I agree about Bledsoe. He didn't have a great year ..... hell he didn't even have a good year, but at least one of his linemen should have been blocking for him. Bledsoe has always been a pocket passer, and they need protection plain and simple.

I think I'd have replaced him with another Brown. Winslow. I think you really need to show something besides your ass to get a contract like they gave him.

You've got to wonder what the Bengals would be like if had they landed Bledsoe a few years back...

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I don'y even want to think about it....The worst part is the team would have probably only been bad enough to not get Dick fired and it would have stayed status quo

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: