Elite Bengals offense

cincykent

I believe the Bengals offense will be a top five offense this year.

And I see Chad, Rudi, and Carson all being top ten fantasy players for their positions. And they may challenge the Colts, Vikings, and Chiefs as having the best trio of fantasy players on one team.

What is your opinion?

I believe the Bengals offense will be a top five offense this year.

And I see Chad, Rudi, and Carson all being top ten fantasy players for their positions. And they may challenge the Colts, Vikings, and Chiefs as having the best trio of fantasy players on one team.

What is your opinion?

I don't know about this year--Carson will struggle. Top 5 may be a little homeristic, wouldn't you say??? However, I'd be real disappointed if the Bungles Offense weren't at least in the top 20--that's still pretty decent for a 1st year QB.

But saying that they'll be running with teams like St. Louis, Minnesota, and KC is going a bit far, wouldn't you say???

Are you sure that you aren't all homered up about a PreSeason Game??? Relax man.

;)

I think you posted this ONE YEAR TOO EARLY. Let Carson develop--then call top 5 O.

So in 2005, maybe.

:)

First of all, Palmer is not a first year QB. He had a year to learn. Many QBs have sat their first year and were very successful when given the starting job their second year. Have you ever heard of Tom Brady or Daunte Culpepper? Palmer was the first pick in the draft. Why does everyone think he will struggle? He has top talent all around him to help him be successful. He has a pro bowl WR to throw to and a potentially dominant run game to take pressure off. They could easily be a top ten offense.

First of all, Palmer is not a first year QB.

It's his first year on the field; that's what people mean when they "first year".

Why does everyone think he will struggle?

Kind of funny how you ask the opinion of others and then go nuts in response. Don't worry, I do the same thing too. ^_^

He has top talent all around him to help him be successful. He has a pro bowl WR to throw to and a potentially dominant run game to take pressure off.

No one denies that. I think something to be considered again, is how well our O-Line and Defense performs. O-Line, mentioned in my previous post, dictates how an offense will perform. When you see great offenses, you get at least one, probably two pro-bowl OL.