CHEW on this chiefs FANS

jbengals1

here is a link to NFL.com and if ya check the voting most of the NFL world is picking the BENGALS to upset the chiefs............ :P

http://www.nfl.com/index?upset_111403

and for you chiefs fans.......i will give you direction how to get there

1- click the link

2- look at the bottom right hand side of the site

3- vote bengals cause you know you want to

4- wait and see the results

5- cry yourselfs to sleep because of the results

so is this a good thing or a bad thing?

I want to thank Mr Johnson for his comments. If he had not made his guarantee, we may have had a let down. But instead, the chiefs are spending extra time in the film room and weight room. They will not shoot their mouth off like some players on other teams do. But they will shut them up on the field. :P You will see every player that started in the first game starting on sunday. But I will give you this guarantee, if you kick to dante he will take it the distance. So you will see some NFL history on Sunday. That will be our present to our bungle friends.

so is this a good thing or a bad thing?

I want to thank Mr Johnson for his comments. If he had not made his guarantee, we may have had a let down. But instead, the chiefs are spending extra time in the film room and weight room. They will not shoot their mouth off like some players on other teams do. But they will shut them up on the field. :P You will see every player that started in the first game starting on sunday. But I will give you this guarantee, if you kick to dante he will take it the distance. So you will see some NFL history on Sunday. That will be our present to our bungle friends.

Won't surprise me a bit to see him get #5. He's been doing it to everybody else all year, so I don't see it as a major knock on our team if he does it here too.

A look a the guy that came on our site and pretended to be a chiefs fan.

You and your team the hawks are a joke man.

ROFL.

Beauts aren't they ????????????? I guess it figures. The more your team wins, the more it attracts the tripes that are showing up over here.

And no I didn't mean types I meant tripes.

This is really cool. More Chief fans on this site than Bengals. LOL. I know your sick of hearing about the Chiefs and so is the rest of the NFL teams cause that is all there is. Your either a Chief fan or a loser. So which are you? LOL. I have to agree with Mr. DIEHARD Chief fan. You all should of kept your big mouth shut. You would of had a much better chance of catching us with our pants down. Instead we will catch you with your panties down and mouths wide open. Hope Mr. Johnson is good at eating crow. LOL. His team mates even say he was a jerk to open his mouth. Hello?????????

This is really cool. More Chief fans on this site than Bengals. LOL. I know your sick of hearing about the Chiefs and so is the rest of the NFL teams cause that is all there is. Your either a Chief fan or a loser.

Actually, they are only a couple of Chiefs fans here. They came over to give their take on the game .... support their team ..... and to get a look at the rest of you wannabes .. bandawagon jumpers .. trolls etc that I was talking about on their site.

There really aren't that many of you trolls here either. You're just making a lot of noise. Kinda like that snotty little kid in the movie that everybody wishes had been left at home ... or at least knew how to behave in public.

Your either a Chiefs fan or a loser. I totally agree. Had a good week talking football with the Chiefs fans, and could have done without you losers.