KC will run the score up for sure now!!!!!!&#3

KCDomination

The only thing that KC runs up will be the snag in Vermeil's panty hose on his date with Trent.They also show they are the most over rated 9-0 team in the history of the NFL. You guys would love to have a WR with half of Chads talent but you don't. :D

I have a big bucket of crow cooking for you to eat after the game. Hope you come back on this page so I can feed it to you. But you will probably not be seen for quite a while after we hand the bungles another loss to go along with the 5 they already have.

Coach Vermeil for president

GO CHIEFSSSSSSSSSSS

The only thing that KC runs up will be the snag in Vermeil's panty hose on his date with Trent.They also show they are the most over rated 9-0 team in the history of the NFL. You guys would love to have a WR with half of Chads talent but you don't. :D

I have a big bucket of crow cooking for you to eat after the game. Hope you come back on this page so I can feed it to you. But you will probably not be seen for quite a while after we hand the bungles another loss to go along with the 5 they already have.

Coach Vermeil for president

GO CHIEFSSSSSSSSSSS

Since you are a chef, Ill take my crow with a side of arrowhead, and Ill feast tomorrow at 1 oclock sharp..... B)

I'll be here but where will you be? Crying like Dick? We all know how much the KC fans love DICK! You just like it a LITTLE more than the rest. Now go back to where you came from fancy pants! :o