Does this worry anybody else ???

jbengals1

I got this from nfl.com - so ill give them the props

DION SANDERS -

The former standout defensive back hasn't played in three years, but is considering the possibility of returning as a nickel back with the Baltimore Ravens.

"Never say never," Sanders, 37, told The (Baltimore) Sun when asked if he was serious about returning. "It would be a wonderful thing if I got the opportunity to play."

Sanders, selected seven times to play in the Pro Bowl, wants to see if his body can take the punishment. He has spoken to Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis about a comeback, and has been working out at home in an effort to get in football shape.

Publicly, the Ravens have said only that they would be interested in talking to Sanders if he decides to come out of retirement.

"The man is retired," coach Brian Billick said. "If he comes out of retirement, we'll stand in line. There are a lot of teams interested if Deion wants to come out of retirement."

Sanders' agent, Eugene Parker, said no timetable has been set for a decision, according to ESPN.com.

Sanders last played in 2000 with the Washington Redskins.

AP NEWS

The Associated Press News Service

Copyright 2004, The Associated Press, All Rights Reserved

I dont know.............Dieon Sanders at the nickel spot on the best defense is a good fit. Especially when you got Ray Lewis and others on the team endorsing the idea. ................Dieon Sanders just brings more juice to the team. A knock down pass hear, a leg tackle there and the media is hyping Dieon as the second coming of Jordan's first comeback. Imagine if Dieon got a int! The Ravens led by Ray Lewis would rally around that s**t and be more inspired on D.

Although I think it's possible that if Dieon comes back he could be solid for the Ravens just because of the type of Player Dieon is physically and mentally..................Kinda like Rod Woodson going to safety, Dieons natural progression is best suited for nickel.