Best Conference?

Click link for article. Think this sums up for all you bigtalkin big 10 conference is the best in the country foolios. :D

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/preview04/co...ivan&id=1859248

Just like I said before--you have to look at the bottom of Conferences too--and Duke and North Carolina don't fair too well--in ANY CONFERENCE!!!

You also have to look at what the Big 10 has done in Bowls in the last 2 years. The Big 10 has done well because it seems that they are better prepared.

Sure, the ACC may be top heavy--but I'm not convinced that just by adding Miami and Va Tech, that it makes the ACC the best conference in the country. I still think that title is owned by the SEC. Here are the conference ranks, IMO:

1. SEC

2. ACC

3. Big 12

4. Big 10

5. PAC 10

6. Everyone else

Click link for article.  Think this sums up for all you bigtalkin big 10 conference is the best in the country foolios. :D

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/preview04/co...ivan&id=1859248

Just like I said before--you have to look at the bottom of Conferences too--and Duke and North Carolina don't fair too well--in ANY CONFERENCE!!!

You also have to look at what the Big 10 has done in Bowls in the last 2 years. The Big 10 has done well because it seems that they are better prepared.

Sure, the ACC may be top heavy--but I'm not convinced that just by adding Miami and Va Tech, that it makes the ACC the best conference in the country. I still think that title is owned by the SEC. Here are the conference ranks, IMO:

1. SEC

2. ACC

3. Big 12

4. Big 10

5. PAC 10

6. Everyone else

You know what--I'm going to revise my original statement about conference rankings. For this year, I'm going to say that:

1. SEC

2. ACC

3. Big 10

4. Big 12

5. PAC 10

The switch of the 2 conferences of Big 10 and Big 12 is due to this:

Every year for the past 3 years, it seems that the Big 12 has had Oklahoma with everyone else trying to keep up. Texas is overrated with one of the worst coaches in a BCS Conference. Nebraska isn't what it is--and it seems that KSU is good every 5-10 years.

The Big 10 has had a good history in the past 3 years--with Iowa, OSU, MeatChicken all going to BCS Bowls. Wisconsin has been decent as have Penn State and MeatChicken State.

As for this year, I can see this being another year in the Big 12 where Oklahoma is good and everyone trying to keep up.

The Big 10 is anybody's for the taking (meaning MeatChicken, OSU, Iowa, Penn State, or Wisconsin could win it). They will challenge each other and by the time Bowls come around in December/January, the Big 10 will be ready.

The only way to tell how good a conference is--is when all the bowls are over in January. How all the teams did in that particular conference.

And for the last couple of years, the Big 10 has kicked ass in the Bowls.