Sold Out

redsfan2

Papers and bengals.com are both saying the game is going to sell out. I don't think there are that many people coming in from KC, and I don't think there are that many KC fans in Cincy.

Oh they're coming to see the Chiefs allright, but they're coming to watch them get their butts kicked by the Bengals. You can't hear in there when the crowd is only in the 50's. Just think what its going to be like on Sunday.

Hope the Chiefs bring earplugs and brush up on their hand signals. They're gong to need them.

I will not only think what I will be like, Ill be there, Warrick jersey on, screaming till I cant anymore for our boys. Its great that it sold out, now we gotta make the Jungle a real home field advantage! I plan on getting to the stadium at 10am and get this thing started right, any Chiefs fans who are making the trip dont plan to be heard, there wont be enough of you to make a difference anyway.

Im so pumped, somebody remind me its only Thursday..... :D

If you guys can contain Priest and Trent doesn't have a game like his last two, I believe this game will be very winable for The Bengals.

This game will be a kickass, high scoring affair and I can't wait until sunday

Can't wait either!Should be a tight game with Bengals winning a close one.I think keeping Priest contained is the key.If the Chiefs have to pass they are in trouble.I see Chad and P dub having hugh games and Rudi scoring a couple.Look for Brian Simmons to have a monster game and a final score:Bengals 35 Chiefs 27 :P

If you guys can contain Priest and Trent doesn't have a game like his last two, I believe this game will be very winable for The Bengals.

This game will be a kickass, high scoring affair and I can't wait until sunday.

That's a couple of pretty big ifs, and you didn't even mention Hall. Getting pumped from feeding off of everybody else's posts, but I'm still sticking with my original take on the game.

#1 Nobody gets hurt.

#2 Both teams play to their potential.

#3 We literally got nothing to lose .............. If we get beat into the dirt, the best the Chiefs are going to get out of it from the media is " It was the Bengals. What did you expect ?" Win .... or even keep it close, and they are going to be saying how amazing we are ( till we lose again, and then its back to being the ***** I ain't even saying it no more ). They'll also say the Chiefs had been lucky or overrated. That would be worse for the fans than anything we could do to them. I think we've given the Chiefs more props on this board in 1 week than they've gotten from the press all year.