Browns v. Titans

skyline

Since I live in Nashville, I watched the first half of this game...some notes of interest for Bengal fans...

1) Butch Davis looked like he was ready for a game of bowling...even the commentators were laughing about it.

2) Garcia was sacked twice on their opening possesion. 3 and out...

3) The Browns defense was beat deep twice in the first half for TDs. One in the first quarter, one in the second.

4) Lamont Thompson is being given a shot to be the punt returner for the Titans. I was always sad that he didn't catch on with the Bengals. I was high on that draft pick. Hope things work out for him in TN...

im not writing garcia off yet. hes quick on his feet and makes good decisions on the fly when the pocket collapses. Im sure he'll struggle for a while but he'll pick it up as the season progresses. Im not saying they will be good, but their offense will hold their own after a while.

im not writing garcia off yet. hes quick on his feet and makes good decisions on the fly when the pocket collapses. Im sure he'll struggle for a while but he'll pick it up as the season progresses. Im not saying they will be good, but their offense will hold their own after a while.

He's gonna have to be quick, cause he's gonna get chased, a lot. The Browns o-line is bad, I mean Garcia really needs to be concerned about his health...

I live south of LOUISVILLE, KY. and for some reason the T.V and radio down here love the TITANS. So thats what i get so i watched it last night. I know its pre-season but the BROWNS look like CRAP, and TENN. didnt look that good either.

P.S NICE PICTURE WOOKIE :):):):):) :player:

I live south of LOUISVILLE, KY. and for some reason the T.V and radio down here love the TITANS. So thats what i get so i watched it last night. I know its pre-season but the BROWNS look like CRAP, and TENN. didnt look that good either.

TN didn't look good??? What have you been smoking? They seemed to be firing on all cylinders...

Thanks, I'm trying to put together a nice rotation here...but I have a feeling I'll hit on 1 or 2 that stick around for a while. Anna in the white Bikini and Carmella D. head the list for now.

P.S NICE PICTURE WOOKIE :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :player:

That "some reason" is because the Titans make the playoffs. The Bungles and Browns usually don't. TV usually likes teams that are successful. That's why you haven't seen the Bungles get a MNF Game in quite some time.

I thought I should clarify. You sounded confused about the topic.

;)