Here's A Pot Stirrer!

gregcook68

This is an example of where sports are in MY life! Just MY life. Just MINE! Not expected to be in YOUR lives, just mine!!

My local family here supports 3 different NFL teams.

Me, my 2 brothers and mother - Bengals

My wife and son - Bengals and Eagles (wife is from PA)

My nephew - 49ers

Since the Eagles and Bengals are out, I will be rooting for the 49ers to win the SB JUST because of my nephew! Family first!

This would also give them 5 tying them with the thug Steelers, which would be sweet since that is my most disliked NFL team!

But greg, the 49ers were the ones that beat the Bengals twice in the SB? How could you?

Family first! None of those guys are playing for that team anymore!! :sure:

This is an example of where sports are in MY life! Just MY life. Just MINE! Not expected to be in YOUR lives, just mine!!

My nephew - 49ers

Since the Eagles and Bengals are out, I will be rooting for the 49ers to win the SB JUST because of my nephew! Family first!

This would also give them 5 tying them with the thug Steelers, which would be sweet since that is my most disliked NFL team!

But greg, the 49ers were the ones that beat the Bengals twice in the SB? How could you?

Family first! None of those guys are playing for that team anymore!! :sure:/>

Good points. But the Steelers have 6. We need to be rooting for the Cowboys, who have 5, if they could ever win in the playoffs.

My nephew - 49ers

Family first! None of those guys are playing for that team anymore!! :sure:/>/>

Good points. But the Steelers have 6. We need to be rooting for the Cowboys, who have 5, if they could ever win in the playoffs.

Niners have 5 as well! Montana has 4, Young has 1.

"F" the 49er's.

Happy for your family, but "F" the 49er's.

I'll be rooting for Peyton Manning to win another one.

Don't really care about the Broncos, but i'm a Peyton fan.

To be honest, if the 49ers had lost yesterday, the Broncos would have been my pick for similar reasons.

Peyton has always been all class! Don't know how much more years he has left, but would also like to see him get another ring! If it comes down to the 49ers and Broncos, I will root for the Broncos but it will kind of be a win/win for me!

My nephew - 49ers

Family first! None of those guys are playing for that team anymore!! :sure:/>/>/>

Niners have 5 as well! Montana has 4, Young has 1.

Bengals, Dolphins, Bengals, Broncos, Chargers. Damn, you're right!

I'd be ok with them winning number 6.