Hypotethically Speaking

gregcook68

Hypothetically setting aside the close relationship between Brown and Lewis, which of the following would you do if you were Brown under the following 3 scenarios:

Scenario One:

Bengals man handle the Ravens next week and accomplish two things they haven't done in a few years, won the division, and split with the Bengals and Ravens.

Lose the first game of the playoffs.

1. Offer Marvin GM or be fired, offer HC job to Zimmer, fire Gruden.

2. Offer Marvin GM or be fired, offer the job to another person, make Zimmer an offer he can't refuse to stay on as DC.

3. Keep Marvin, Zimmer, and fire Gruden.

4. Keep everything as it is.

5. Fire Marvin, offer HC job to Zimmer, fire Gruden.

6. Fire everyone and start from scratch with the staff.

7. Other

Scenario Two:

Bengals man handle the Ravens next week and accomplish two things they haven't done in a few years, won the division, and split with the Bengals and Ravens.

Win at least one game in the playoffs.

2. Offer Marvin GM or be fired, offer the job to another person, make Zimmer an offer he can't refuse to stay on as DC.

7. Other

Bengals win the SB.

7. Other

Everything is staying as is regardless of what happens the next couple of weeks. As much as we complain, nothing's broken. 3 straight winning seasons, 3 playoff appearances, one division title....

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

At this point, I think Marvin will be our coach until he decides to leave.

We have little to say about OC and DC. There are going to be multiple HC positions open.

I think Zim really wants to be a HC, but I think it's a little like Lebeau much better as coordinator than he will be as HC

I don't think Gru is ready to be a head coach, but that doesn't mean he wont get an offer

The roster is going to be very interesting next year

will our injured guys return to form/ be ready to start season

Is there anyway to resign Johnson? He will be a loss. Hunt not ready to fill his shoes

What happens with Gresh, AJ, and Dalton?

Can we have another successful draft?

Should be a fun off season

but right now much more interested in the 4 or 5 we have left this season

Nothing changes with Marvin as the head coach and don't think it should unless he wants it.

Zim should get his chance, but I selfishly hope he doesn't get it.

Gruden can stay or go, but the more I see BJGE up the middle on every first down, I lean towards the go side of things.

Up the middle doesn't bother me as much as the pitchouts with BJGE. Off tackle and such is his strength. Pitchouts are Gios strength.

Nothing changes with Marvin as the head coach and don't think it should unless he wants it.

Zim should get his chance, but I selfishly hope he doesn't get it.

Gruden can stay or go, but the more I see BJGE up the middle on every first down, I lean towards the go side of things.

Up the middle doesn't bother me as much as the pitchouts with BJGE.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the majority of Bengal first down plays are BJGE up the middle.

All i'm asking for is a little mixing it up.