Bengals on ESPN today

jjakq27

Today at @ 2:30 on ESPN will air the NFL Films review of the 2003 Bengals season. The show is called "Road to Redemption". The other AFC North teams are also on today starting 1:30pm (Browns), 2:00pm (Steelers), 2:30pm (Bengals) and 3:00pm (Ravens).

I caught it, they did a really nice job focusing on the positive and giving you a sense that the best is yet to come. I really enjoyed it, and until I watched it I had almost forgotten how much P-Dub had actially improved last year. Hopefully things continue, although I caught some of the Ravens segment and they said they were poised for something special...guess we know which way they're leaning:

Bengals = Redemption

Ravens = Division title

Oh well, hopefully redemption can include a Division title, and Playoff victory?

"The ball is deflected off of Ed Reeds' shoulder.....and it is caught by Chad Johnson at the 20 and he is going to take it into the endzone for a Touchdown..."

man I loved that...

That one was great, and I gotta admit in the Ravens episode when Ray Lewis hit the Titan and then said "Now get off the field" it cracked me up.

uh all 4 were on today ?????

I also liked the who dey chant in the locker room

B) Nah .... they just ran the two and then they went to some x game bike thing. I flipped to Spike to catch Trucks.

The Browns and Steelers were on before the Bengals.

uh all 4 were on today ?????

I also liked the who dey chant in the locker room

B) Nah .... they just ran the two and then they went to some x game bike thing. I flipped to Spike to catch Trucks.

The Browns and Steelers were on before the Bengals.

Yeah .... I really didn't have any idea if or when they'd been on ..... I was just having a little fun with the topic and trying to ruffle some visitors feathers. B)