Other team Forums

The one I've posted on .... that I thought was really good was WildBills Chiefs. It's on f2fa just like Kirk said. They've got some really good guys ... and ladies on that site who know football and have as much use for trolls as we do here.

Obviously I'm biased that the Bengals Zone has the best posters, but these guys are neck and neck with us. I guess a better way to put it would be that we're the best Bengals posters and they're the best Chiefs posters.

The one I've posted on .... that I thought was really good was WildBills Chiefs. It's on f2fa just like Kirk said. They've got some really good guys ... and ladies on that site who know football and have as much use for trolls as we do here.

Obviously I'm biased that the Bengals Zone has the best posters, but these guys are neck and neck with us. I guess a better way to put it would be that we're the best Bengals posters and they're the best Chiefs posters.

Yea, didn't WildBills and BengalsZone go back and forth with each other during the KC/Cincy week?

Yea, didn't WildBills and BengalsZone go back and forth with each other during the KC/Cincy week?

Indeed, that was fun.... :player:

By the way, whos ready to start talking some trash at the Jets board?

B) Yep! Sure did. We had some trolls show up ( as usual ) but the weren't from WildBills. We had some good exchanges here and at their site. Good football talk and just a little friendly smack thrown in from time to time.

Still check in with them from time to time.

I was wondering since Bengalszone is the biggest/best bengals forum I would like to know the equivalent for other teams...I dont rally want to search online but i figuredmaybe others would agree

Raiderfans.net is a good one. They know their football.

Im kinda parcel to cincybengals.lol I like it here as well tho.

I do think we are the benst bengals fan sites out there. :D

how about someone do some research and post a good board for every single team out there, that way, whenever someone wants to go talk smack or check out something, they can. So one of u, get to work!!! :ph34r:

Indeed, that was fun.... :player:

By the way, whos ready to start talking some trash at the Jets board?

I'M READY MAN!! :player:

how about someone do some research and post a good board for every single team out there, that way, whenever someone wants to go talk smack or check out something, they can. So one of u, get to work!!! :ph34r:

Not sure if this is what you meant, but during the regular season each week the opponents site is listed as a link. All you have to do is click on and you're there.

They think of everything here B)