Anyone Weight Train?

Zilla

I do, at least mostly the last couple of months has been hard cause of my new daughter....5:00 AM training sessions are damn hard when you lose an hour or two of sleep every night. I'm actually a former personal trainer as well.

Creatine is still the be all end all supplement. Just drink heaps (at least a gallon) of water and you'll be fine...Also I'm a huge fan of Glutamine...anywhere between 1-5 grams daily...Plus protien...And sleep, lot's of it. I know HMB works wonders, but it's bloody expensive.

I've tried lots of things out there, and I know'people that have tried more....Those are a nice solid fundamental base....

I've tried to avoid the hormonal supplements cause I'd be willing to bet that they have negative effects on your bodys ability to produce it's own hormones, and some of the side effects are too close to steroids...If I'm gonna have those problems, I'm at least gonna do the steroids so I can have the rewards that go with the bad stuff. (I do not advocate using steroids)

Also don't train too much, the real work is done in the time between training....

Never believe the hype around a supplement. Research, research and research....

I figure that creatine/glutamine/protein are proven to work and are the best combo out there and give you the best value for money...Plus glutamine has a very nice side effect of boosting your immunity....I've never even gotten so much as a sniffle when I'm supplementing with it.

This may sound stupid but, what is glutamine and what does it do?

Ive been thinking of trying T-BOMB 2. A test booster. But havent yet because of posible side effects.

Ive also heard of a product called TRAC, from the same company that makes T-BOMB, MHP. Its says it has creatine, all aminos, nitro, and much more. But I cant find any info other than its offical site.

I stacked my NO2 with creatine, and felt no more gains than using the creatine by itself.

What brand creatine have you used with the best results? Ive only used GNC mono.

Glutamine is an ammino acid...I'm trying to remember exactly what it is...It's stored in muscle cells and is used when weight training....It helps boost muscle recovery...

As for Brands...I'm picky as hell. I don't trust a lot of the brands out there....I've had the best results with EAS. Both the pure creatine, and their Phosphagen HP products....I use the Phosphogen HP after a workout and I use the regular creatine with protein and soy milk cause I don't like high doses of suger and I can keep soy milk on the shelf.