NFL Network to Time Warner?

I found this article at the Kansas City Star which pretty much just talks about NFL Network broadcasting at KC on TW Cable. However, if you look a little further down, the TW spokesman said they (TW and NFL Network) are nearing a "master agreement". If that is agreed upon, then the Cincy area (or where you live) would have the option of putting in our region.

Yea, I about wet myself too.

However, I'm looking for a follow up story or something that would egg on my anticiation of having the network and have come up with nada. I looked at the KC cable lineup and couldn't find it there either.

If anyone has info on this, pass it on, PLEASE!

NFL junkies, get ready to rejoice. At least those of you with Time Warner Cable.

It appears the NFL Network, now available only on DirecTV, may soon be coming to Time Warner Cable, which serves more than 280,000 homes in the Kansas City area.

According to Time Warner spokeswoman Carol Rothwell, the NFL Network and Time Warner's corporate offices are nearing what is known as a master agreement. Once that is in place, all regional Time Warner outlets will have the option of linking up with the NFL Network.

And would Kansas City's Time Warner outlet sign the NFL Network?

“I would say it would be highly likely,” Rothwell said.

That would mean 24 hours a day of NFL news, features, game replays — everything the NFL junkie needs to avoid more serious matters in his or her life.

The news didn't come in time for the NFL Network's first big coup — broadcasting the release of the 2004 schedule on Wednesday.

But there will be plenty more to come, considering that the NFL itself operates the NFL Network and no doubt will look to monopolize certain NFL programming.