USC Number one in Coaches Poll

Everyone laughs at how they trounce their own conference only to make the Co (Iowa)or outright (U of M) Big 10 champs look like chumps in their last 2 bowl games.....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

How does your argument look now, I would understand if they were narrowly escaping all of these teams, but they are getting taken behind the woodshed also.

Everyone laughs at how they trounce their own conference only to make the Co (Iowa)or outright (U of M) Big 10 champs look like chumps in their last 2 bowl games.....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

How does your argument look now, I would understand if they were narrowly escaping all of these teams, but they are getting taken behind the woodshed also.

I'd think that 6 Big-10 teams in the coaches poll is better than 3 in the Pac-10. I'm not saying much, but last I saw is 6 is better than 3. :D:D:D

Heh, yeah, let's see USC go to the Big House in January and "trounce" Michigan.

ONLY and ONLY if the Buckeyes benefit. Right Buckeye Ed? :P

Only Kirk?  Righhhhhhttt...that sounds suspect :wacko:

USC can do it...washington and washington st might pose a threat to them though...could be good games.

Jditty, where do you live???? :ph34r:

vegas duh ! :blink: