Detroit Lions

semiotter

Well the Lions made the playoffs with one game left in the season to go! Wow been awhile since my Lions have been here. I don't think they will go far but you never know what will or can happen!!! Go Lions Go Bengals. (Don't think I can remember both of them in playoffs at the same time)?

if we make the playoffs this season, it'll be the third time in 7 years, which puts us into the top 12 or so of the NFL.

Yes, if the Bengals go to the playoffs this year, there will be only 10 teams in the NFL who have been to the playoffs more often in the last 7 years.

Bengal fans often say that they will stop hating Mike Brown once he gives them a consistent contender. We'll see how many of them are truly men of their word (I'm betting around 0%).

if we make the playoffs this season, it'll be the third time in 7 years, which puts us into the top 12 or so of the NFL.

Yes, if the Bengals go to the playoffs this year, there will be only 10 teams in the NFL who have been to the playoffs more often in the last 7 years.

Bengal fans often say that they will stop hating Mike Brown once he gives them a consistent contender. We'll see how many of them are truly men of their word (I'm betting around 0%).

Haha yep. On the other hand, I do understand it. It's a little harder to swallow when in between your two playoff appearances (2009 and hopefully 2011) is a big fat 4-12. :P

• 2 weeks later...