I'm going for a walk into oncoming traffic now

LABengalsFan09

The Dodgers just traded the heart and soul of their team in Paul LoDuca, the best set-up man in baseball in Guillermo Mota, and a solid right fielder in Juan Encarnacion.

There has not been a whole lot to cheer about with Dodgers baseball the past few years, but this year was very fun to watch. Paul DePodesta just tore the franchise to shreds with this move.....

I'm sick to my stomach right now, but I'm sure you guys are probably dancin in the streets....

Go Reds....

:(:(:(

The Dodgers just traded the heart and soul of their team in Paul LoDuca, the best set-up man in baseball in Guillermo Mota, and a solid right fielder in Juan Encarnacion.

There has not been a whole lot to cheer about with Dodgers baseball the past few years, but this year was very fun to watch. Paul DePodesta just tore the franchise to shreds with this move.....

I'm sick to my stomach right now, but I'm sure you guys are probably dancin in the streets....

Go Reds....

:(:(:(

Actually, yeah--I'm dancing. I've hated the Dodgers since the Steve Garvey days!!!

Go DePodesta!!! Keep on shredding the Dodgers, aka Carl Lindner style!!!

:lol::lol:

The Dodgers made out like bandits in this trade. Juan Encarnacion is an average outfielder making too much money, and you were able to dump him. Paul Lo Duca isn't anything great. His OPS was in the mid 700s.

You were able to pick up a future #1 or #2 in Brad Penny (who's already good), Hee Sop Choi who's going to be a nice 1B (which means Shawn Green back to the OF, and then you got Steve Finley (from the D'Backs trade, which was made from this trade) who's still an above average OF.

Great deal for the Dodgers. Cheer up.

The Dodgers made out like bandits in this trade. Juan Encarnacion is an average outfielder making too much money, and you were able to dump him. Paul Lo Duca isn't anything great. His OPS was in the mid 700s.

You were able to pick up a future #1 or #2 in Brad Penny (who's already good), Hee Sop Choi who's going to be a nice 1B (which means Shawn Green back to the OF, and then you got Steve Finley (from the D'Backs trade, which was made from this trade) who's still an above average OF.

Great deal for the Dodgers. Cheer up.

I agree, Dodger fans should stop whining, this was a good deal for them.