Calling all Sports card collectors....

I know it sounds dorky, but I collect all Bengals football cards. I have a pretty good set of doubles and triples from collecting over the years as well as cards from other teams and other sports. If anyone is interested on trading for specific cards or team lots, let me know! No money involved, this isn't ebay. You pay to ship your stuff my, and vice versa!

****If this is a bad idea bringing this up on this site, my apologies and by all means delete the thread...****

I know it sounds dorky, but I collect all Bengals football cards. I have a pretty good set of doubles and triples from collecting over the years as well as cards from other teams and other sports. If anyone is interested on trading for specific cards or team lots, let me know! No money involved, this isn't ebay. You pay to ship your stuff my, and vice versa!

****If this is a bad idea bringing this up on this site, my apologies and by all means delete the thread...****

Would you like a 1980 Louis Breeden???

Yeah, I'm serious. I just have to locate it.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm an avid collector myself.My graded Griffey collection has to one of if not the best out there.Are there better collections,YES,but graded?!?

Started trading instead of just buying about a year ago.Very difficult to get any Griffeys that meet the requirements for my collection,so I started collecting Adam Dunn,Willi Mo Pena in baseball and Carson Palmer,Perry,Rudi and Chad Johnson.

All collections are coming along nicely,but since the Bengals are 'The Talk' Carson and Perry cards are going for mad money.

I'll trade with you.email me at yayaimhipimhip@hotmail.com so I can send you a list of what I have to trade.Anybody else with cards of the mentioned players can email me with what they have and what they're looking to get for it.Thanks.