Which is the best conference out there?

In order to make out who is the top dog College Football Conference, you have to take the bottom of the barrel and match them up.

Okay, so you take Arizona, Kansas, Northwestern, North Carolina or Duke, Vanderbilt, and whomever from the Big East and line them all up.

I think Northwestern kicks the s**t out of all them teams--so the Big 10 is still the strongest conference in College Football.

I seriously think that the Big 10 is the strongest conference all the way around, from Indiana to OSU or MeatChicken.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure about the Big 12 this year. Oklahoma will surely contend, and Texas always has a strong team (except when they play Oklahoma). After that, it seems the conference takes a bit of a hit with Kansas St., Nebraska, etc. looking a bit weaker than normal.

The ACC is very solid, although I don't think Va Tech will be very good this season, nor do I think Miami will be as strong as in the past.

The SEC is probably the strongest this year, with Georgia, LSU, Tennessee, and Florida all looking strong.

I'm not sure about the Big 12 this year. Oklahoma will surely contend, and Texas always has a strong team (except when they play Oklahoma). After that, it seems the conference takes a bit of a hit with Kansas St., Nebraska, etc. looking a bit weaker than normal.

The ACC is very solid, although I don't think Va Tech will be very good this season, nor do I think Miami will be as strong as in the past.

The SEC is probably the strongest this year, with Georgia, LSU, Tennessee, and Florida all looking strong.

Someone help me with this:

WHY IN THE HELL DOES MACK BROWN STILL HAVE A COACHING POSITION??? He's the Texas version of JOHN F. COOPER!!! Brown can't beat Oklahoma either.

I just can't understand it.

Then again, I could never understand why John Cooper had a job for 12 years with OSU.