Just like the Good Ole' Days!

walzav29

I can relax, and look forward to the offseason. A nice top 5 pick. No more frustrations worrying about playoff seeding and knowing that the Bengals just don't have "it". I can go back to imagination land where I envision the top 5 pick making a tremendous impact. This is the guy I want as of now. The Bengals will finish around 4-12 with a 1 game swing either way. Anyone watch him?

/>http://bleacherreport.com/articles/425166-robert-quinn-the-monster-off-the-edge

They can tag JJoe if they want and Hall still has another season, so we are good there for at least another season.

I don't think they will keep both of them though when push comes to shove.

We either have a ton of holes to fill or better coaches to get something out of what we have.

I think it's a combination of both.

I can relax, and look forward to the offseason. A nice top 5 pick. No more frustrations worrying about playoff seeding and knowing that the Bengals just don't have "it". I can go back to imagination land where I envision the top 5 pick making a tremendous impact. This is the guy I want as of now. The Bengals will finish around 4-12 with a 1 game swing either way. Anyone watch him?

/>http://bleacherreport.com/articles/425166-robert-quinn-the-monster-off-the-edge

I'd love to have a pure passrusher and he sounds like a good kid,Just hard to think where will go in the draft so many ways we could go with how high were picking.

-Dedicate our 1st pick to the Oline? If so which position who will move Whit? Dre?

-Do we Take a QB That Can sit behind Carson a year and if Carson Starts playing lights out then he can sit ala Rodgers?

-Wide Receiver? We've been turning and burning picks but we still don't have 1# to replace Chad

-Defensive Stud I wouldn't want a safety this high more so I think biggest problem by our defense for past 3 years has been our passrush.

We aren't close.

Rivers..bust?

Dre ..bust?

Mauluga..?

Coffman..mega bust. No question mark.

Caldwell. Bust.

Simpson wasted pick.

Hall, joseph. Both gonje soon.

Whit..average

To. Gone

Chad gone

Palmer..washed up

No leaders

Do we owe that fat guy from sports illustrated an apoplogy and that wickesham guy?

Maybe a lockout a good thing.

We aren't close.

Rivers..bust?

Dre ..bust?

Mauluga..?

Coffman..mega bust. No question mark.

Caldwell. Bust.

Simpson wasted pick.

Hall, joseph. Both gonje soon.

Whit..average

To. Gone

Chad gone

Palmer..washed up

No leaders

Do we owe that fat guy from sports illustrated an apoplogy and that wickesham guy?

Maybe a lockout a good thing.

Let's see...

Rivers- Playing out of position. His best fit would be ILB in a 3-4 defense. I wouldn't call him a bust, just another case of us drafting guys who fit a 3-4 then trying to plug them into a 4-3.

Maualuga- Who knows. Partially see Rivers. His best fit would be as a 3-4 ILB where the other ILB runs the D and he just plays.

Coffman- Yeah, there is a question mark. Our tight end coach is a freakin' joke. The guy can't coach up players and that's a fact. With that being the case, Coffman was the leading passcatching TE in College so obviously he CAN catch the ball and really, it's hard to believe someone with his ability in College can't cut it in the NFL because Jonathan Hayes who is inept says so.

CAldwell- I don't get the hate. He was good when he first got here and has gotten progressively worse the longer he works with Mike Sheppard. This Mikey like the other Mikey has proven himself useless. He's yet to develop a single WR for us and i'll wait until a competent WR's coach works with Andre before judging him.

Whitworth- See the last two. Considering his unit coach is ANOTHER clown who has yet to actually coach up a player i'd say he's good. Give him a competent O.L. Coach and I guarantee he becomes a Probowl LT.

Maualuga- Who knows. Partially see Rivers. His best fit would be as a 3-4 ILB where the other ILB runs the D and he just plays.

We may as well start the 3-4 talk :P MJ wiould be a great OLB in the 3-4 ^_^

I could take it or leave it Kaz however yes we should probably phase into it. For whatever reason we've drafted players who best fit the 3-4 under Lewis while trying to fit them into a 4-3 roll. Rivers, Maualuga and M.J. would all excel in the 3-4 I imagine.