Reds Injuries

Kirkendall

Thought I'd create a whole post dedicated to Reds boo-boos -- this will fill up quickly..

Griffey with his hamstring tear, is scheduled to come off the DL on July 26th. He started taking batting practice today.

Kearns is on the 60-day disabled list eligible to come off on August 1st. He's able to have long tosses without discomfort and will start going into the cages on Friday.

Don't forget Larson, who is back on the DL...again.

Yea, I figured since this is his 3rd stint on the DL, everyone can just assume he's on it. :lol:

I think his injury wasn't DL required, the Reds just didn't have a spot for Claussen so they just decided to let Larson take off for awhile.

Don't forget Larson, who is back on the DL...again.

Yea, I figured since this is his 3rd stint on the DL, everyone can just assume he's on it. :lol:

I think his injury wasn't DL required, the Reds just didn't have a spot for Claussen so they just decided to let Larson take off for awhile.

officially he's on it for a bad hamstring, but you could very well be correct...