Army should be happy.......

semiotter

LoL this will make Army happy I saw on Reds website where Aaron will be back Tuesday!!! And it gets better, while he was in Louisville he pitched in two games and gave up 11 runs and a ERA of 9.00 wow. Welcome back Aaron

We had been talking about it in the Cubs thread I think and no, I can't say as I'm thrilled about it.

I will simply say that for now, I will try to be optimistic and say something encouraging like:

Maybe when he was on the DL, he figured out what has been going on and he will pull it together.

I honestly don't believe a word of that, but until he goes out there and stinks up the joint, I'll stick with it.

Lets go Harangatang !!!

Call it what you want, but the last 2 and a half seasons have been anything but productive for Harang.

That's not just flukey, it's a trend and it has continued. Does that mean he can't get us a win here and there for the remainder of the season ?? No, but like Sea Ray said, I don't want to see him in there when we really need the Reds to pull out a win. See the St. Louis series.

I'll live with him on Tuesday but I want no part of seeing him in the Cards series this weekend

Sea Ray i seen where Tony L was moving his pitching around so we will see the 3 big arms they have. We will have Bronson, Wood and Bailey. :sure: Hopely by then Houston will beat thier butts a few more time down there. And we beat Mil some more.... :cheers: