Ok Reds fans

semiotter

Wow Dusty has a "Great" problem on his hands. When Edwin, Homer and Aaron come back what will he do?

Well you know Bronson,Johnny, Leake and Edwin will be in there. But what do you do with. Wood if he has another good start? Aaron isn't the Aaron of old but you know they will pick him cuz of his big contract. And Mahoney and Bailey are good to. Am I missing somebody? Anyway its a good problem to have. We are loaded with good pitching.

Wow Dusty has a "Great" problem on his hands. When Edwin, Homer and Aaron come back what will he do?

Well you know Bronson,Johnny, Leake and Edwin will be in there. But what do you do with Lee if he has another good start? Aaron isn't the Aaron of old but you know they will pick him cuz of his big contract. And Mahoney and Bailey are good to. Am I missing somebody? Anyway its a good problem to have. We are loaded with good pitching.

Ditch Harang and keep Wood/Lecure/Maloney in the rotation. Maybe Harang can become a long reliever, he is not one of the best 6 or 7 SP's on the team anymore though.

A lot depends on the health of Bailey I think. When he was put on the DL he complained that he really wasn't hurt and then suffered a setback, so who knows just how hurt he really is ?? I'm done with Harang. He's garbage plain and simple and can't wait for the day he's no longer in a Reds uniform. He's my new David Weathers. Hate him. Volquez appears to be doing well with his elbow, so there's no reason to think he won't be there.

I simply can't remember a time we had this many starters to try to balance:

Harang

Arroyo

Volquez

Cueto

Leake

Bailey

Wood

That doesn't include Maloney and Owings, who have both been starters for the Reds.

I would love to see them move Harang, but don't expect it. Bailey probably stays on the DL for a while longer with Wood being the odd man out.

I think the Reds have some serious pieces to play with, if they choose to make some moves before the trade deadline.

If all are healthy, I would love this for the future:

Volquez

Cueto

Leake

Bailey

Wood

If all are healthy, this is what I expect after the break:

Harang

Arroyo

Cueto

Volquez

Leake

I'm not a big fan of Maloney at this point and Lecure isn't quite there yet, even though I think he's going to be solid.

The thing is, Harang won't be back and with the money Arroyo is making along with Harang and the depth we now have, it wouldn't surprise me in the least to NOT see him back in Cincinnati next year. It all depends on the health of some of the guys and how they continue to develop. That being said, the Reds are sitting pretty moving forward and are looking pretty strong for their #1 to the #5.