MLB

semiotter

MLB net will have his first game tonight at 7pm against the Pirates. Dang and I gonna be working.

Also thursdays Reds/Giants game be on at 12:30 some good stuff on this network.

I hope I spelled the kids name right!!! LoL

Strausberg might be a really great pitcher for a long time, but as of right now, he's just another rookie who has yet to even throw a single pitch in the show. Meanwhile, Mike Leake is 5-0. No love. I think that really sucks for Leake, because if it was ANY other year without Strausberg, all ESPN would be talking about is Leake. Hell, he'd be a shoe in for rookie of the year already.

I guess you can only control so much though, so I simply hope he continues pitching the way he has to this point in time.

Strausberg might be a really great pitcher for a long time, but as of right now, he's just another rookie who has yet to even throw a single pitch in the show. Meanwhile, Mike Leake is 5-0. No love. I think that really sucks for Leake, because if it was ANY other year without Strausberg, all ESPN would be talking about is Leake. Hell, he'd be a shoe in for rookie of the year already.

I guess you can only control so much though, so I simply hope he continues pitching the way he has to this point in time.

Yes this is something I don't understand!! This kid (Leake) comes right out of school, no minors at all and is 5-0 and all you hear about is Strausburg. But that's Baseball

Not only did he strike out 14, he didn't walk anyone. We all knew he could throw smoke, but I thought he might have control problems. Very good debut, but it WAS against the Pirates, and he did give up 2 Earned Runs. Strasburg (not Strausberg) should end up being a fine pitcher, unless Washington burns him out.

It was his first game, so I won't praise the guy yet. Leake has been impressive so far, not only going 5-0 like you guys pointed out, but a very good 2.22 ERA as well......