Broom time

semiotter

Reds sweep Houston in Texas. Each Reds starter gets a Win. Plus Dusty changed the lineup and they looked better Jay Bruce had a good series. So that's four in a row. Now off to St.Louis for the weekend. Go Reds!

And if they can win a series against the Cardinals great. Until then I have one word for you...... Astros.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy they have a small winning streak going and I hope they can carry that over, because that happens.

With this team however, I'll believe it when I see it...

And if they can win a series against the Cardinals great. Until then I have one word for you...... Astros.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy they have a small winning streak going and I hope they can carry that over, because that happens.

Scrooge!!

I see your point, but I'm hoping for a series win in St. Louis. If they can contain the Poo-hole, they have a chance.

Scrooge!!

I see your point, but I'm hoping for a series win in St. Louis. If they can contain the Poo-hole, they have a chance.

We're going against Penny today who apparently has a 0.93 ERA? Ouch.

Scrooge!!

We're going against Penny today who apparently has a 0.93 ERA? Ouch.

Time for Penny to come back to earth and the Reds O to finally come to life fully. This team has been limping along with sub-par hitting from some usually good hitters.