2010 NFL Draft on the Forum

ArmyBengal

2010 NFL DRAFT ON THE FORUM

The draft has historically been a very hectic time here at Bengalszone and we try to keep things going smoothly with all the picks, trades, and so on and so on... We are going to try to do the same thing we did the last few years and keep things from getting out of control and we need your help to make this site easy to navigate during the draft.

Starting Wednesday morning, there will be pinned topics (some closed) in the Bengals Forum. There will be "Pre-Draft" and "Post Draft" threads for each round.

I / the Mods will handle these threads. We ask that all conversation about who the Bengals will draft in that particular round be kept in the "Pre-Draft" thread and then all conversation about who they actually picked be kept in the "Post Draft" thread. (AT LEAST THROUGH THE WEEKEND PLEASE) Topics NOT pertaining to those two areas are still more than welcomed and always encouraged however, those resembling the pre or post DRAFT threads will be either merged or deleted. This will help all of us from being exposed to 100 threads about "Why did we pass on Taylor Mays to take a kicker ??" !!! The MODS will try to keep this together and if your topic gets moved or deleted, don't take it personal, just go with the flow.

If there are any isues or ideas about what we could do differently, please feel free to ask here or PM me...

If you just want to b*tch, don't waste your time !!!

I LOVE THE DRAFT !!!

WHODEY !!!

This will help all of us from being exposed to 100 threads about "Why did we pass on Taylor Mays to take a kicker ??" !!!

Glad I won't have to navigate through about 150 threads about the draft. Much, much easier when its just 1 Pre and 1 Post. However, with all due respect, If the Bengals pass on Taylor Mays for a Kicker....you have to expect chaos. ohmy.gif

This format has worked well for us for the past 5 years now, so I see no need in changing much and I agree with keeping things simple on the forum. The draft can absolutely wreck a forum if it goes without any direction, but like I said, it goes well here.

I think how they are splitting up the draft will make the 2nd round all that more interesting. It gives teams more time to actually put thought to who is still there that maybe they didn't think would be and to make or take phone calls about moving up or down in the draft order, as it will take less to move up into the 2nd or 3rd rounds as opposed to the first.

Looks like there is going to be more hoopla involved with having it in primetime and bringing in Hall of Famers and potential first rounders on the red carpet. Not that I care about all that crap, but if nothing else, it should be something to see.

As for the Mays for a kicker comment, I use the same thread starter from previous years and that comment is usually easier to use due to the fact the Bengals are usually drafting much higher and going for an absolute need, as opposed to this year where they could really take a player from a slew of different positions.

Bump... I'm getting the threads ready to post shortly...

2010 NFL DRAFT ON THE FORUM

The draft has historically been a very hectic time here at Bengalszone and we try to keep things going smoothly with all the picks, trades, and so on and so on... We are going to try to do the same thing we did the last few years and keep things from getting out of control and we need your help to make this site easy to navigate during the draft.

Starting Wednesday morning, there will be pinned topics (some closed) in the Bengals Forum. There will be "Pre-Draft" and "Post Draft" threads for each round.

I / the Mods will handle these threads. We ask that all conversation about who the Bengals will draft in that particular round be kept in the "Pre-Draft" thread and then all conversation about who they actually picked be kept in the "Post Draft" thread. (AT LEAST THROUGH THE WEEKEND PLEASE) Topics NOT pertaining to those two areas are still more than welcomed and always encouraged however, those resembling the pre or post DRAFT threads will be either merged or deleted. This will help all of us from being exposed to 100 threads about "Why did we pass on Taylor Mays to take a kicker ??" !!! The MODS will try to keep this together and if your topic gets moved or deleted, don't take it personal, just go with the flow.

If there are any isues or ideas about what we could do differently, please feel free to ask here or PM me...

If you just want to b*tch, don't waste your time !!!

I LOVE THE DRAFT !!!

WHODEY !!!