Jets and Troubled players

Kazkal

So they haven't they drawn alot negative feedback and I've heard some talking heads even justify you need those "bad" character guys now that it's the jets seeking them.

They've Traded for Cromartie,Holmes & Braylon all bad-questionable Character guys...Yet when ever I read something from a non bengal writer I still see crap about how the team is full of questionable character playerss.

So they haven't they drawn alot negative feedback and I've heard some talking heads even justify you need those "bad" character guys now that it's the jets seeking them.

They've Traded for Cromartie,Holmes & Braylon all bad-questionable Character guys...Yet when ever I read something from a non bengal writer I still see crap about how the team is full of questionable character playerss.

I'm sure that will come up. Most likely to "Hype" this seasons Hard Knocks featuring the Jets.

There's definitely a double standard though.

I'm sure that will come up. Most likely to "Hype" this seasons Hard Knocks featuring the Jets.

There's definitely a double standard though.

The Bengals had been disrespected all of the 1990's, ridiculed by assclowns like Chris Berman for a decade. That kind of stink takes at least some playoff wins to wear off.