another good young starter

semiotter

Well all the Hype about Leake so far is correct. I know its just after one game but Wow its hard to believe this kid never pitched one inning in the minors!!! He really looked like he had been in the Bigs for a while. Plus he had two hits. Hell he is are leading hitter now lol. But I'm glad we have a bevy of young good arms. Heck we still got Chapman in the minors and he did very well Sunday for Louisville (he even made Sportscenter). Now if we could start hitting we could give the Cards a run for the Pennant. 3-3 after week one not to bad but if we could hit it would be 5-1.

A pretty good game for Leake. 3-0 score Late. Rolin and Votto both out. Reds can't get two out hit. Oh Bruce with bases loaded walk. Pirates should cut that "P".

LoL Reds can't Hit and Pirates are walking in 2 runs.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't forget we have Volquez coming back as well.

Arroyo, Harang, Leake, Bailey, Cueto, Chapman, Volquez....

There are some definite options there for starting pitching. I say we get rid of Harang or Arroyo and see what young hitters we can get for them. Preferably someone who can hit for average.

Harang blows.

Thank you...

There goes the win streak if he pitches against St Louie. And I'm sure he does not pitching in Pitt!! Oh Woah is we.....

Thing is, we wont get anything for Harang unless he goes on a crazy win streak and pulls his head out.

That being said, I don't expect that. 2 years isn't a fluke, it's a trend.

He gets paid way to much to suck that bad...

Maybe put him n the pen?