Tiki Barber Affair

I can't say as I liked or disliked Tiki, but I couple this with Tiger's situation in that I really don't think it's anyones business. If it was me and I was cheating on my wife with a bunch of ass hole licking whores, no one would give a rats ass outside of my wife and immediate family. Them being rich and famous doesn't change that for me. I really could care less what they do outside of when I watch them play their sport.

I can't say as I liked or disliked Tiki, but I couple this with Tiger's situation in that I really don't think it's anyones business. If it was me and I was cheating on my wife with a bunch of ass hole licking whores, no one would give a rats ass outside of my wife and immediate family. Them being rich and famous doesn't change that for me. I really could care less what they do outside of when I watch them play their sport.

I agree. Just thought I'd post it. If I like a player/athlete it's because i like what he does on the field. If said player/athlete cheats or not doesn't affect me one bit. I liked/disliked them for what the did in their sport. I never knew them personally, so why would I care about their morals.......

No issue with posting it and I did read about it the other day. I just can't bring myself to be concerned.

Even less knowing he doesn't play anymore.

Do I agree with what he's doing to his wife ?? No, but it's not for me to say. It's his life to f*ck up any way he chooses.