Throw a 3rd rounder for Cromartie

walzav29

I heard the Lions might get Antonio Cromartie for a 5th rounder. I say throw a 3rd for him. The Bengals have to deal with The Pats, Colts and Saints we could use another corner.

Screw that, have you seen how soft he plays? He's scared of tackling people. Maybe throw a conditional pick next year based on playing time (and tackles) but otherwise we need to stay clear

I heard the Lions might get Antonio Cromartie for a 5th rounder. I say throw a 3rd for him. The Bengals have to deal with The Pats, Colts and Saints we could use another corner.

If the Lions might get him for a 5th, why the hell would you jump up and offer a 3rd?

Plus, he's an attitude problem that they want to get rid of, like a few other guys on that team. Throw in all his personal problems and his subpar play the last two season..

I don't understand why he is such a wuss. I have seen him hit but recently he just shies away from contact. really a wonder. maybe it is coaching.

As for the Bengals, they do need depth but i;d rather get someone in the draft than get a guy with these types of issues.

Pass.

He is fast... But idk if he's physical enough to be a nickel. He is the worse of the cromarties...

The more i think about it the more i REALLY like this idea...

In the event that anyone is wondering why the Chargers are looking to trade him in the first place, click here.

IMHO absolutely none of the lowlites shown in that link are remotely as bad as Jonathan Joseph's wiff on Kevin Walter.

Not joking.

Don't get me wrong because I'm not advocating the trade. But my reluctance is based upon money, not an unwillingness to enage in the same type of tear down and rebuild project that once put Deltha O'Neal in stripes.