Donte Stallworth

GOD-ell has said that Donte will be reinstated after the SB. He kills a person in a DUI accident and spends 21 days in jail for it and now gets reinstated to the NFL after only 1 season. Odell is still on indefinite suspension for dui's and drug charges, he did not kill anyone thru his actions. Yet the all mighty NFL leader says that Donte is in a better place now than he was. WOW, this guy needs to go before he kills the best sport to watch on TV.

When you put it like that it looks stupid, but there are many different circumstances.

Stallworth was driving drunk, and killed a man, but it was also determined that even had he been sober that there was no way he could've avoided hitting the man. The man was jay-walking in the dark.

Also, the family of the man didn't push the charges. They were content to take Stallworth's money instead of pushing for prison time.

In Odell's case, he was arrested multiple times before we was indefinitely suspended and, to my knowledge, has never applied for reinstatement. The indefinite suspension was because the legal process hadn't played out yet, I believe.

I'm not defending what happened, just pointing out some things.

When you put it like that it looks stupid, but there are many different circumstances.

Stallworth was driving drunk, and killed a man, but it was also determined that even had he been sober that there was no way he could've avoided hitting the man. The man was jay-walking in the dark.

Also, the family of the man didn't push the charges. They were content to take Stallworth's money instead of pushing for prison time.

In Odell's case, he was arrested multiple times before we was indefinitely suspended and, to my knowledge, has never applied for reinstatement. The indefinite suspension was because the legal process hadn't played out yet, I believe.

I'm not defending what happened, just pointing out some things.

Add to that, right when he was applying for reinstatement, he has charges brought that he "allegedly" kicked and hit 2 men at a party.

Get ready for a bad joke in poor taste....

Odell was a freakin train wreck....Stallworth, simply a car-wreck...

I'm sorry, I apologize for that.