i know some of you are waiting...................

semiotter

But not much to get excited about yet. We did get Kevin Millwood and that's big for O,s fans. I think he will be a big help for the young arms they are planning to use this year.

But besides that and a few other FA signings not much to report. So hang in there my fellow baseball fanatics MLB is right around the corner.

I saw where once great Erik Bedard is back on the market after the Mariners didn't want to offer him a contract. He left Baltimore and always said he wanted to go play in Canada where he is from, but after 2 injury plagued seasons, he hasn't gotten much attention. I remember wanting him coming out of Baltimore.

I saw where once great Erik Bedard is back on the market after the Mariners didn't want to offer him a contract. He left Baltimore and always said he wanted to go play in Canada where he is from, but after 2 injury plagued seasons, he hasn't gotten much attention. I remember wanting him coming out of Baltimore.

Yeah I've read they might take a look at him to. Prob try to get him if no one else shows interest

Well the O's signed M. Tejada back to the family. I can break out my Miggy jersey again Woo Hoo, glad I didn't through it away.

This should help, I hear he will play 3rd base and he still can hit and along with Roberts and Nick and Scott and the young bats they had last year we should get out of the basement this year.

Last year really stunk.