Rolin

semiotter

Right now I'm having a hard time getting into what the Reds are doing. I'm sick of Jocketty saying we have no room salary wise to make things happen, but you have Arroyo and Harang making a buttload of cash and playing inconsistently to poorly. Inconsistent is Arroyo and poorly is Harang. Aaron has had back to back bad seasons and makes more than anyone, minus Arroyo maybe.

Now there are rumors about needing to cut salary and what name is being mentioned ?? Phillips. Are you f*kcing kidding me ?? Of ALL the players, Phillips (arguably the best player on the team) is the one that comes up ?? Is Jocketty thinking we are the Marlins or some sh*t ?? If we trade Phillips minus some blockbuster trade that actually makes this team better, I'm done with them for this upcoming season.

I just don't see getting rid of some of your better players as the way to sell tickets.

Right now I'm having a hard time getting into what the Reds are doing. I'm sick of Jocketty saying we have no room salary wise to make things happen, but you have Arroyo and Harang making a buttload of cash and playing inconsistently to poorly. Inconsistent is Arroyo and poorly is Harang. Aaron has had back to back bad seasons and makes more than anyone, minus Arroyo maybe.

Now there are rumors about needing to cut salary and what name is being mentioned ?? Phillips. Are you f*kcing kidding me ?? Of ALL the players, Phillips (arguably the best player on the team) is the one that comes up ?? Is Jocketty thinking we are the Marlins or some sh*t ?? If we trade Phillips minus some blockbuster trade that actually makes this team better, I'm done with them for this upcoming season.

I just don't see getting rid of some of your better players as the way to sell tickets.

I havnt been paying any attention to the Reds. I agree if they get rid of Phillips and dont get some upgrades elsewhere, there is not much interest in the team for me. The only thing that I have heard is that they didnt even offer Gomes, one of the surprise players from last season. Seems as if they have given up trying to build up this team and are in sell mode already. Bad decision if this is true, I thought they had a nice base to build on last season, they need to upgrade at CF, SS and bullpen depth.