UNTAMED's Weekly NFL Predictions

Ok I've been caught up in a lot of sad news (Chris) and other things this week... So I forgot to post this before the Colts and Jags game. Yes I would've picked the Colts to win (as I'm sure most you did to). Once again, R.I.P Chris.

IND @ JAC - Colts Won

DAL @ NO - Saints Win

CLE @ KC - Browns Win (Who cares... Well, we do play KC next week.)

HOU @ STL - Texans Win

NE @ BUF - Patriots Win

ATL @ NYJ - Falcons Win

MIA @ TEN - Dolphins Win (This one was tough to decide...)

SF @ PHI - Eagles Win

ARI @ DET - Cardinals Win

OAK @ DEN - Broncos Win

TB @ SEA - Seahawks Win

CHI @ BAL - Ravens Win

GB @ PIT - Packers Win (Not sure about this one...)

MIN @ CAR - Vikings Win

NYG @ WAS - Redskins Win (The Skins will soon be the team to beat in the NFC.)

CIN @ SD - Bengals Win

I don't know how the Bengals will come out Sunday. I can't really blame them if they can't stay focused. As I'm sure all of you know, it's not all about football.

Since I don't know how they'll come out this Sunday, I'll just talk who matches up better statistic wise.

The Bengals O-Line matches up better WAAAAY against a 4-3 defense then they do a 3-4. So I don't see them having a bad day. Benson and Scott (If Scott even plays) should not have too many problems today going up against a 4-3 defense (as I said above) that's ranked 21rst in rush defense. And the passing game will most likely continue to suck going up against the Bolts 10th ranked passing defense. Maybe Chad & company will show up big this Sunday following Henry's death. I don't know.

The Bengals 5th ranked Defense is going up against the Bolts 13th ranked offense. The Bengals should have no problem what so ever against the Bolts running game! They are ranked 30th in rush offense and we are ranked 3rd in rush defense. No excuses (even though Peko is out). But if the Chargers score in anyway possible it will be through the air. J-Joe and Hall (I think) will be able to contain the Bolts very explosive WRs. Of course there is Gates. I think we'll have some problems with him. Rivers needs to stick to that man at all times. There was a thread on Rivers that was asking if he has impressed anyone? I don't expect him to get any sacks or interceptions (actually he might get his chance at intercepting one if he gets enough balls thrown his way). But his cover skills will be tested going up against Gates.

WhoDey!!! :bengal:

IND @ JAC - Colts Win

DAL @ NO - Saints Win

CLE @ KC - Chiefs Win

HOU @ STL - Texans Win

NE @ BUF - Patriots Win

ATL @ NYJ - Jets Win

MIA @ TEN - Titans Win

SF @ PHI - Eagles Win

ARI @ DET - Cardinals Win

OAK @ DEN - Broncos Win

TB @ SEA - Seahawks Win

CHI @ BAL - Ravens Win

GB @ PIT - Steelers Win

MIN @ CAR - Vikings Win

NYG @ WAS - Giants Win

CIN @ SD - Chargers Win

I just don't have a good feeling about this week's game. Especially with all the things they're dealing with right now.

Is Ryan back for the Falcons? If he isn't then I'm not banking on Turner to win the game for the Falcs against the Jets' run D.

According to this it's listing Ryan AND Turner as questionable. This will screw up my pick if they don't play... UGH!