Who benefitted from the BlockBuster Trade???

Barbarian

Which NBA Benefitted the MOST???  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which NBA Benefitted the MOST???

• The Houston Rockets in getting T-MAC
    • The Orlando Magic in getting Stevie Francis
    • Neither Team Benfitted

I'd say the Rockets benefited. We've all seen through Shaq and Kobe that a dominating guard paired with a dominating center is a great combination, at least in the Western Conference. In the East, its a whole different game. Back on topic, Shaq and Kobe are as well known of a pair as peanut butter and jelly. T-Mac was a great player in Orlando, but they had NO inside presence. Hell, they barely had any presence at all this past season :P . Anyways, what I've been trying to say all along is that T-Mac and Yao COULD be the solid foundation needed for Houston to compete among the big dogs in the Western Conference.

Meanwhile, Orlando is still Orlando. Maybe Keith Bogans will start now that McGrady is gone :D

tmac cant be the 2nd option...his speech was bs and the rockets will get schooled, as always by the better teams like LA/SA/SAC/MINN. Orlando is gonna be horrible with stevie franchise. Otherwise my pick is neither.

• 2 weeks later...