KC/Denver or GB/Carolina

I'm going out of town during the first week of the regular season - for business. I have an option to go to Denver or Charlotte. Right now it looks like Denver.

KC plays at Denver in the 1st Sunday night game. MNF's first game of the year is GB at Carolina.

Which do you think would be the better game?

Anyone know which ticket would be easier to get?

Any scalping laws in either place?

Is it crazy to think I can get into either without incredibly deep pockets?

carolina would prolly be cheaper even though they just went to the super bowl. I think the denver vs kc game would be better though especially in denver. so my pick would be denver vs kc.

Boobie:

I would choose KC/Denver because it is one of the best rivalries in the NFL IMHO. The only way it could be better was if it was played in beautiful Arrowhead.

You can try the link below for the skinny on Mile High tix:

www.orangemane.com

good luck!

I'm going out of town during the first week of the regular season - for business. I have an option to go to Denver or Charlotte. Right now it looks like Denver.

KC plays at Denver in the 1st Sunday night game. MNF's first game of the year is GB at Carolina.

Which do you think would be the better game?

Anyone know which ticket would be easier to get?

Any scalping laws in either place?

Is it crazy to think I can get into either without incredibly deep pockets?

Dude,

That answer is simple. Carolina Fans are very fickle. It will be wayyyy easier to get a ticket to the Carolina vs. GB Game. I would bet that half of Erickson would be wearing Packers #4 Jerseys!!!

To Charlotte Fans--if it isn't NeckCar, it isn't anything.

Whoa there Barb...A bit off...You can't call people that have only had a franchise for 10 years fickle...there was a lot of built up support for other teams in that area. Even the 1-15 season I saw lots of people support the panthers...Hell I even went to a game that season and considering that they were playing the Cards on top of it all it was a good turnout...

But to the question at hand...KC/Denver...nothing beats a historic rivalry like that....

Boobie:

I would choose KC/Denver because it is one of the best rivalries in the NFL IMHO. The only way it could be better was if it was played in beautiful Arrowhead.

You can try the link below for the skinny on Mile High tix:

www.orangemane.com

good luck!

Wow! Went to this site and found two places you can purchase tix from. Prices are $150 - $630 per ticket. Maybe I should just go to a bar for the game - probably spend only 1/2 that $150 the whole night.

Panther tix are about the same but one guy is selling upper bowl, back corner of the end zone for $35. This game isn't even available via Ticketmaster.

Oh well, I'll probably end up in Denver and will have to see what I can come up with.

Thanks all for your feedback.

Boobie, you may want to wait until later when single game tickets go on sale...If I'm not mistaken only some of the tickets have been realeased, mainly to season ticket holders and package deals...I think later after the clubs have exhausted the gravy train they release the tickets for general purchase.