petition hobson to get an assistant

wat

check the bengals website

hobson is getting too lazy. this last article crossed the line. he copied and pasted pat kirwan's article on defenses in the AFC East and put it on bengals.com, granted he put kirwan's name on the article he was just too lazy to write one himself.

we should should petition hobson to hire an assistant. even if he doesnt want it we should force him. bengals fans deserve better than to have some push over article put on our website that we have already read at nfl.com

any others fell the same??????????????/

Right now there is barely any news to report on. This is the slowest part of the football year, period. Let alone this summer which just happens to be dragging on and on <_<<_<<_< ...It's hard for anybody to come up with something to write about. As long as he didn't take credit for it I don't see a problem in it...

check the bengals website

hobson is getting too lazy. this last article crossed the line. he copied and pasted pat kirwan's article on defenses in the AFC East and put it on bengals.com, granted he put kirwan's name on the article he was just too lazy to write one himself.

we should should petition hobson to hire an assistant. even if he doesnt want it we should force him. bengals fans deserve better than to have some push over article put on our website that we have already read at nfl.com

any others fell the same??????????????/

Maybe Slobson's on vacation??? Or maybe he didn't have much time to write his own article--considering most of his day is spent under Mike Brown's desk "polishing the knob (nub)"!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I believe we've covered this ground in the past....During the season the content of the official site is pretty damn good....But until the team hire me as their webmaster they are gonna be behind the 8ball....

I believe we've covered this ground in the past....During the season the content of the official site is pretty damn good....But until the team hire me as their webmaster they are gonna be behind the 8ball....

The Bengals and I are right now in discussion for them to obtain the KBLOG rights.. I'll put in a good word for ya mate. :lol::lol: