my game ball goes to Huber

icehole3

he was like Johnny Bench all day trying to catch St.Louis' wild pitches, made a clutch stop on Cribbs or he takes it to the house, his directional punting putting Cribbs right on the sideline each punt in the fourth was critical, the kid's been thrown to the wolves and he's 10 times better than Larson

HappyWave.gif

This was one of the better draft picks they've had in a while. Glad to see him living up to all of the high expectations so far. Glad to see the team take someone that is from right here in town. I've been frustrated about a few of the UC guys that they passed on previously. Guys like Jason Fabini and Trent Cole that would have been an immediate upgrade to what they had at the time. But kudos to the team for having the guts to take a punter in the middle of the draft.

It's actually to the point that when the Bengals do have to punt, I'm looking forward to watching how Huber does. He has a leg, but more often than not the directional part of the game takes away from his net average. That being said, he's very good at placing the ball and that is very welcomed.

Game ball ?? Not quite, but I'm very pleased with Huber for sure !!!

It's actually to the point that when the Bengals do have to punt, I'm looking forward to watching how Huber does. He has a leg, but more often than not the directional part of the game takes away from his net average. That being said, he's very good at placing the ball and that is very welcomed.

Game ball ?? Not quite, but I'm very pleased with Huber for sure !!!

Agreed, Game ball? Maybe!

But, you have to admit that if we didn't draft Huber and still had Larson, we'd be 1-3 or 0-4! He's been huge on the outcome of the game which is weird to say about a punter! :huh: