Reds pitching vs Indians pitching

bugholes#32

Which pitching staff would you prefer Cleveland or Cincinnati with an extended response answer. below is a list of the two rotations stats.

Indians Pitching

1. C Sabathia

CLE 4 3 2.95

2. J Davis

CLE 2 5 5.46

3. C Lee

CLE 6 1 3.81

4. J Westbrook

CLE 6 3 2.98

Reds Pitching

1. C Lidle

CIN 4 5 5.29

2. P Wilson

CIN 7 0 3.17

3. J Acevedo

CIN 3 6 5.31

4. A Harang

CIN 4 2 5.43

5. T Van Poppel

CIN 3 2 4.53

note- Cleveland doesnt have a fifth starter who is currently listed with stats as im not sure how their current fifth starter Scott Elarton is dong and he wasn't listed at the www.clevelandindians.com/stats....www.reds.com/stats.

personally i think cleveland rotation is better because the have an established ace in thier rotation and have a good mix with two righthanders Jake Westbook is a groundout type pitcher the other, Jason Davis is a strikeout pitcher, they also have two left-handers in C.C Sabathia a strikout pitcher and Cliff Lee more of a finesse type pitcher. As i cant speak for what kind of pitchers cincinnati has im not sure because im not sure. I do know that there is no ace on the club and there starters dont have a good mix of right handers and left handers and there staff has not really been with the club as they were signed as free-agents and are not getting younger. so with mostly reds fans hopefully this will be a good survey without any biased answers.