Reds vs. Nationals

ArmyBengal

Well if you are going strictly by records, there are 6 teams worse than the Reds. Unfortunately for you Semi, one of those is your beloved O's.

This is a 4 game series with the Nats, so maybe the Reds can at least remember what it was like to win and try to finish the season close to a winner. I don't think they make it back to .500 though.

Ouch!!! You really know how to hurt a guy Army. LoL But (here it comes) the O's play in a tougher Div. Man the Yankees. Red Sox. Rays plus the teams in the Central and west are tough to. So if my O's were over here man that would be sweet

Ouch!!! You really know how to hurt a guy Army. LoL But (here it comes) the O's play in a tougher Div. Man the Yankees. Red Sox. Rays plus the teams in the Central and west are tough to. So if my O's were over here man that would be sweet

Excuses.

Well first I'm glad to have Mex on hear. I've seen him posting on the Reds and he makes good points.But the truth is the O's play in the Major Leauges best Divison. Hands down, know doubt about it, the case is closed.

well ever since getting the BIGS II on the 360 I have started to get into Baseball so seeing as I'm a bengals fan I thought I might as well follow the reds and not bandwagon on the red sox or the yankies or the mets

so can anyone tell me a little bit about how this season has gone and are the reds improving or not ?

Well UK, first good to hear from you and to answer your question from my point. The Reds started out good. They hung in there till the injury bug hit them. When Votto had his bad spell( and you can't blame him) it marked the start of the slide they never recovered from. Then the starters got hurt and one thing leads to another and we are fighting to stay out of last place Army can explain it better or Billy but that's they way I see it. So how is Manchester united doing is that your football team. U like?.

god no lol Im a tottenham hotspur fan or spurs which is their nickname season actually starts today so not really anything to say :)

sounds like a mixed year for the reds hopefully they can finish as strong as possible. I was looking up on the reds and they won a series against SF but didnt do too well against STL and now they lost to the capitals 2-0 last night :(

Well R B B said he was going to Sat night game and worrying that Dunn would smack a homer. Well he did and the Reds got their asses kicked. The score was 10-1 at one time. Wow earlier this week I said , man is their really a teams worse than the Reds? Well I'm still wondering.

Today had to have made you happy, but it had me pulling my hair out. Oh well it is only the start of the Premier League.

god no lol Im a tottenham hotspur fan or spurs which is their nickname season actually starts today so not really anything to say :)

god yes I was so extatic i almost caused a road rage incident as I passed some liverpool fans in a car lol

Meanwhile the reds made a good comeback against the nats shame they lost 5-4 though could someone explain the 3-4 changes of pichers by the reds in that last 3 innings lol I was watching gamecenter and was like whoa.

Well R B B said he was going to Sat night game and worrying that Dunn would smack a homer. Well he did and the Reds got their asses kicked. The score was 10-1 at one time. Wow earlier this week I said , man is their really a teams worse than the Reds? Well I'm still wondering.

Never been to a Reds game in my life that I did not enjoy, cant say that anymore. They play like they dont care one way or the other and the Temp @ 10:00 at night was 90 degrees. Horrible first game for my kids to have to endure.