Reds vs. Cardinals

ArmyBengal

Well, can our Reds keep the winning ways going when we start a 3 game set with the Cardinals ??

Cueto, Lehr (the ace), and Bailey will be on the mound for each game.

What are the odds coming off of an improbably series win against the Giants big guns, to get a series win against the Cardinals, only to get swept by the Nationals in the folliowing series ??

Anyway, I'll take the winning ways again and just be happy.

They still have 14 games to get back to .500, so it's not looking good for the winning season.

Go Reds...

I about fell out of the truck on the"Lehr"(the ace) remark that was a good one army.But the reds go into St. Louis to play my son in laws favorite team so I hoping for a few wins because I know what's coming if we get hammered.

Cardinals win 4-1, so if they are going to take this series, they are going to have to take the last two.

Cueto left the game in the top of the third running out a ball.

Hitting goes down the crapper and we gave up runs. Not a winning combination when facing the Cardinals.

Maybe "The Ace" can make it happen today. Thanks Semi !!!

Cardinals win 4-1, so if they are going to take this series, they are going to have to take the last two.

Cueto left the game in the top of the third running out a ball.

Hitting goes down the crapper and we gave up runs. Not a winning combination when facing the Cardinals.

Maybe "The Ace" can make it happen today. Thanks Semi !!!

LoL!

Well Army I think you've started something hear with this Lehr the Ace thing.But I like it. Gives up 11 hits but just 1 run The Reds try to give it away in the 9th but hang on Way to go Kid.

Well Homer is getting more than enough chances to show if he is a major leauge P or not. Hopefully its not! But this team is so freaking young its scarey. Go Reds!! And Go O,s !! Is there any other O,s fan in the Zone? Come on back to ole Semi!! Ten-4. Out

Well, the Reds lose 5-2 and the series to go with it. I don't know if something happened after Homer gave up the 3 runs in the first, but he didn't pitch the 2nd. I saw he committed an error, but maybe he got hurt. Either way, he gave up 3 runs in the first. Nothing new for Homer...

EDIT: He took a liner off the foot from Pujols and was removed.