Weathers traded to the Brewers

ArmyBengal

I never liked Weathers, so this makes me happy. I wonder who the player to be named is going to be...

I also must be not completely understanding the term, "Trade Deadline".

The Milwaukee Brewers have acquired Cincinnati right-hander David Weathers(notes) for a player to be named later.

Weathers is 3-3 with a 3.32 ERA in 43 games. He pitched one inning and got the win in Fridays 10-5 comeback win over the San Francisco Giants.

The 39-year-old reliever starts his second stint with Milwaukee. He previously pitched for the Brewers from 1998-2001.

/>http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_ylt=AhpO7H4qA4Iarg6NnRNczRkW0bYF?slug=ap-brewers-redstrade&prov=ap&type=lgns

Well Army I know this news breaks ur heart. Weathers was a fairly good pitcher for us and he never gave up always went out there and did his best. Hate to see him go but we might get something good who knows.

While I can give credit for what Weathers has done through his career and his durability for a long period of time, I was just never a fan of his.

Obviously the Reds thought they could get something for his services that they no longer felt they needed. For that, I'm glad.

Yes, I can still wish him good luck as a Brewer...