Please Help me Defeat my sister and Lung cancer

kayaker0678

Hello everyone My name is Alexander Holcomb of Cincinnati. I am a paddler and I have commited myself to a challenge with my sister. We are competing in a Paddle For a Purpose. I am trying to defeat her by getting more donations. The site is lungevity.org/paddle If you havent heard of Lungevity its a company that soley send donations to research for Lung cancer.

You can donate for me or sign up at Lungevity.org/paddle

Togther we can triumph over evil, namely my sister. Please help me. IF you need further convincing that this isnt a scam just google Lungevity.

I apologize that this is in the wrong forum but this is where I figure most people will view it.

Hello everyone My name is Alexander Holcomb of Cincinnati. I am a paddler and I have commited myself to a challenge with my sister. We are competing in a Paddle For a Purpose. I am trying to defeat her by getting more donations. The site is lungevity.org/paddle If you havent heard of Lungevity its a company that soley send donations to research for Lung cancer.

Togther we can triumph over evil, namely my sister. Please help me. IF you need further convincing that this isnt a scam just google Lungevity.

I apologize that this is in the wrong forum but this is where I figure most people will view it.

All the best to your sister.

I can tell you that with medical advances, cancer is not the death sentence that it used to be.

With proper treatment, although the cancer man never go away completely, particularly if it is systemic, it can be controlled and she can have a high quality of life for another 20 years or more in many cases.

The most important thing though is positive thinking. Good luck and it is a wonderful thing you are doing for her.

All the best to your sister.

I can tell you that with medical advances, cancer is not the death sentence that it used to be.

With proper treatment, although the cancer man never go away completely, particularly if it is systemic, it can be controlled and she can have a high quality of life for another 20 years or more in many cases.

The most important thing though is positive thinking. Good luck and it is a wonderful thing you are doing for her.

I am sorry if i made it sound that way. She doesn't have lung cancer. We are working against each other to drive one another to get more donations for a Lung Cancer Research Foundation.