PFT Blog mockdraft.

Kazkal

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/ anyone is bored like me... has you vote for one of four players..

1.)Lions ---Stafford (der)

2.)Rams ---Jason Smith

3.)Chiefs ---Aaron Curry I dunno Curry is the popular pick but I think they could surprise people with tyson on Saturday.

4.)Seahawks---Monroe

5.)BJ Raji--- I Don't get why they have Probowl NT in Shaun Rodgers.

6.)Andre Smith-Florio:The Bengals take Smith, in a margin larger than his F-cups.

7.)Raiders-Michael Crabtree

8.)Trade-Redskins-Mark Sanchez

9.)Greenbay---Brian Orakpo (Was close Tyson Jackson was at 49%)

10.)49ers----Michael Oher

11.)Bills---Aaron Maybin

12.)Jaguars---Jeremamy Maclin

13.)Broncos Tyson Jackson

14.)Saints----Melcom Jenkins

15.)Texans---Brian Cushing

16.)Chargers---Rey Maualuga---

17.)Jets---Josh Freeman

18.)Broncos--- Peria Jerry

19.)Buccaneers---Everette Brown

20.)Lions---James Laurinaitis

21.)Eagles---Knowshon Moreno

22.)Vikings---Percy Harvin (Doubtful)

23.)Patriots---Clay Matthews

24.)Falcons----Vontae Davis

25.)Dolphins---Robert Ayers

26.)Ravens----Nicks

27.)Colts----Ziggy Hood

28.)Bills---Brandon Pettigrew

29.)NY Giants---Kenny Britton

30.)Titans-----DHB

31.)Cardinals----Beanie Wells

32.)Steelers----Alex Mack

PS,Should have posted it on college forums my bad.

Well I really do think Chiefs will skip past Curry and either go with Raji or Tyson Jackson...Their just switching to the 3-4 they need the key pieces which is defensive line... Pioli is the guy who drafted Vince Wilfork and Richard Seymour top 10....Browns they have a probowl NT in SHaun Rodgers and a serviceable backup in Shaun Smith but who are their 3-4 ends? So they could take Tyson Jackson...

I could see top 5 going something like this

1.)Stafford

2.)Sanchez

3.)BJ Raji

4.)Eugene Monroe or Jason Smith

5.)Tyson Jackson

Tyson Jackson is amazing. NFL Network is saying he could go as early as #3 to the Chiefs and won't make it past #5. Where did all of this come from?

he's been pretty highly rated for a while I think it's just starting to click hey all these teams are switching to 3-4 or new to it and then you look at the Patriots who drafted their entire Defensive line in the 1st round....Ty Warren 13th Richard Seymour 6th Vince Wilfork 21st....

Well I really do think Chiefs will skip past Curry and either go with Raji or Tyson Jackson...Their just switching to the 3-4 they need the key pieces which is defensive line... Pioli is the guy who drafted Vince Wilfork and Richard Seymour top 10....Browns they have a probowl NT in SHaun Rodgers and a serviceable backup in Shaun Smith but who are their 3-4 ends? So they could take Tyson Jackson...

I could see top 5 going something like this

1.)Stafford

2.)Sanchez

3.)BJ Raji

4.)Eugene Monroe or Jason Smith

5.)Tyson Jackson

Tyson Jackson is amazing. NFL Network is saying he could go as early as #3 to the Chiefs and won't make it past #5. Where did all of this come from?

he's been pretty highly rated for a while I think it's just starting to click hey all these teams are switching to 3-4 or new to it and then you look at the Patriots who drafted their entire Defensive line in the 1st round....Ty Warren 13th Richard Seymour 6th Vince Wilfork 21st....

Before this week, every mock I saw or heard had him going in the 12-20 range, now suddenly he's Top 5 consideration. Truthfully, I expected one of the pash rushers to ascend like they always do, but didn't see it coming in the person of Tyson Jackson. Maybe he's the real deal, though. I know he made a lot of plays, especially TFLs, at LSU. I'm also hearing that teams are quietly ranking Andre Smith as the Top OT, and he might go #2 to St. Louis or even #4 to Seattle.

5.)Browns - BJ Raji--- I Don't get why they have Probowl NT in Shaun Rodgers.

Well.. Mangina is building a 3-4 up there. That D-Line would be a force to reckon with if they decide to use Raji as a 3-4 DE.

Man-genius and Rogers have ALREADY exchanged 'words'....Shaun's on his way out.