Maclin, Moreno, and Smith meet with Bengals

IMO, Maclin is a more dynamic Chad, minus the off the field stuff. He's far more explosive than Crabtree and I like the fact that he might win a game or two alone just returning kicks in his 1st season. You can't teach speed and explosiveness. In the NFL, Crab will be probably be a very good possession receiver, but that's about it. He's nowhere near Larry Fitzgerald or Andre Johnson, whom he's compared to. In really looking at this draft class, projecting who will be drafted and understanding our WR Corp (both starters over 30 and Chad on the way out), I could easily see one of the two being the pick, but I'd rather have Maclin.

Knowshon continues to be a question. He's a player that could be there in the 2nd round, if he doens't run faster at his Pro Day. Without question, there will be a quality back (or two) between Knowshon, Donald Brown, Green, Wells or Jennings staring the Bengals in the face at #38. The question is, would they pull the trigger there.

I don't see Jason Smith being there when we pick. If he is, the Bengals MUST draft him. I think he's as good as Ryan Clady and Clady only gave up a 1/2 sack all season as a Rookie. The knocks on the two (both played in predominant passing systems) are pretty similar coming out.

IMO, Maclin is a more dynamic Chad, minus the off the field stuff. He's far more explosive than Crabtree and I like the fact that he might win a game or two alone just returning kicks in his 1st season. You can't teach speed and explosiveness. In the NFL, Crab will be probably be a very good possession receiver, but that's about it. He's nowhere near Larry Fitzgerald or Andre Johnson, whom he's compared to. In really looking at this draft class, projecting who will be drafted and understanding our WR Corp (both starters over 30 and Chad on the way out), I could easily see one of the two being the pick, but I'd rather have Maclin.

Knowshon continues to be a question. He's a player that could be there in the 2nd round, if he doens't run faster at his Pro Day. Without question, there will be a quality back (or two) between Knowshon, Donald Brown, Green, Wells or Jennings staring the Bengals in the face at #38. The question is, would they pull the trigger there.

I don't see Jason Smith being there when we pick. If he is, the Bengals MUST draft him. I think he's as good as Ryan Clady and Clady only gave up a 1/2 sack all season as a Rookie. The knocks on the two (both played in predominant passing systems) are pretty similar coming out.

BEAUTIFULLY said, I agree with ur assessment, I would love Maclin and his return ability, hell I'll take my Percy Harvin, he should've stayed at UF.

U hit the nail on the head with Knowshon, and I agree that at least one of those RB will be there in the 2nd round, and I would take Knowshon, Beanie, Donald Brown, Shonn Greene, or Jennings (in that order) in the 2nd.

I only want Eugene Monroe or Jason Smith with the 6th overall, maybe Michael Oher but def. not The Giant Boobz aka Andre Smith.

Maybe it's just me, but Maclin seems like Peter Warrick 2

THANK YOU

He could also be the next DeSean Jackson or Eddie Royal...that is the thing about the draft, you never know. Personally put me in the camp of trading Chad Johnson for picks and taking Crabtree at #6 if he is still there. Then fill the holes in the line with the additional picks. From what I have read, the Raiders who draft after the Bengals are interested in Crabtree...I wonder if they would give the Bengals picks to NOT draft Crabtree so they can take him. I wonder what that would be worth?

BEAUTIFULLY said, I agree with ur assessment, I would love Maclin and his return ability, hell I'll take my Percy Harvin, he should've stayed at UF.

U hit the nail on the head with Knowshon, and I agree that at least one of those RB will be there in the 2nd round, and I would take Knowshon, Beanie, Donald Brown, Shonn Greene, or Jennings (in that order) in the 2nd.

I only want Eugene Monroe or Jason Smith with the 6th overall, maybe Michael Oher but def. not The Giant Boobz aka Andre Smith.

Heard today that Harvin had a very good Pro Day and showed he might belong in Top 10 consideration. How would you rate Maclin versus Percy? The thing I like about Harvin is he always seems like he's the fastest player on the field. I bet his game speed is a legitimate 4.3, and that's pretty rare. I'd put him in the Galloway category, as far as that goes. It's been a while since we've had a player that could score on every touch, well at least since Chad in his earlier years.

Heard today that Harvin had a very good Pro Day and showed he might belong in Top 10 consideration. How would you rate Maclin versus Percy? The thing I like about Harvin is he always seems like he's the fastest player on the field. I bet his game speed is a legitimate 4.3, and that's pretty rare. I'd put him in the Galloway category, as far as that goes. It's been a while since we've had a player that could score on every touch, well at least since Chad in his earlier years.

Big difference between Galloway and Harvin is the injury bug. Galloway was a work out warrior that didn't miss many games except when he had ACL surgery. Harvin seems to always be on the injury list despite being a work out warrior.

Dude, me and u got the exact same opinions...me, being a Gators fan, I would rather have Percy over Maclin b/c its like u said he is the fastest guy on the field and he makes the best SEC defenders look downright stupid! Percy is my boi! I really think this stuff about him being injury prone is kinda bull, he gets a bad wrap...he got hurt the game b4 the SEC championship this year and shouldn't of even played in the National Championship due to injury but he worked his tail off and when everyone went home for Christmas he stayed at UF to rehab so he could play vs. Oklahoma, the guy is a warrior and will do anything to win. If anyone watched him not play vs. Alabama in that slugfest he was beating himself up like he let his team down! I will 4ever cheer for Percy for the rest of his career, I say we trade Chad and draft Percy!