real or fake ?

KYBENGALFAN

now that the bengals football team is winning again, please somebody put some clothes on the Ben Gals cheer leaders, I got an eyeful, literally, at the Ravens game and I had to agree with the wife, when those things didn't bounce on the jumbo tron, they had to be fake, would you all agree?

when those things didn't bounce on the jumbo tron, they had to be fake, would you all agree?

The jumbo tron is equipped with " steady Cam ". If you had looked through my 40x zoom Zeiss binoculars, you would have seen .......the bounce. It was also kinda cute the way they would get those little goosebumps. :o

Not that I was really paying that much attention mind you . B)

See, I really don't mean to be the bad guy here, but isn't this discussion a little bit sexist? I mean, although they make a living out of being, well, eye-candy, I guess, I believe that cheerleaders are people too. You shouldn't be talking about them and their bosoms like they are just some kind of commodity.

Murray, you wont find much support around here im afraid.....we are men, football fans and well, if we cant talk about the ben-gals here, where can we....

:D

See, I really don't mean to be the bad guy here, but isn't this discussion a little bit sexist?  I mean, although they make a living out of being, well, eye-candy, I guess, I believe that cheerleaders are people too.  You shouldn't be talking about them and their bosoms like they are just some kind of commodity.

Murray, you wont find much support around here im afraid.....we are men, football fans and well, if we cant talk about the ben-gals here, where can we....

:D

Exactly ! This is one of the lighter topics/ conversations I've seen since coming on board. It was meant in fun and treated that way. None of the posts were vulgar or degrading, so I don't see a problem with it. A little humor every now and then is a good thing.

You know, you also have to think that girls that dress in Ben Gals outfits and stand in front of 50 to 100 k people aren't doing it to be ignored. I think they would be more insulted by someone who didn't notice or wished they weren't there than they would be by someone who did notice and was complimentary.