Ticket packs on sale now!

For those of us without season ticks this year, the two packs are looking pretty good. Pack A is the Dolphins and Cowboys. Pack B is the Broncos and Ravens pack C is the Steelers and Giants and D is the Bills and Brownies.

Im going for pack B, if I can get through on this damn phone line!!!! :player:

I'm going for the same pack, Larry Boy...if I could only get through. The only problem with this pack is that I might not see a win. Who cares, though? It's Monday Night in Cincinnati!!! I'll have to drive 3 hours back to my home and go to work the next day. Who cares? It's Monday Night in Cincinnati!! :player:

from bengals.com

A line of about 150 people snaked across the Paul Brown Stadium ticket plaza when windows opened at 9 a.m. Wednesday to sell ticket packs for the Bengals 2004 season. Ticket manager Tim Kelly called it the biggest line in years for any kind of sale and it has been steady all morning. With all sales representatives and phones in use, Kelly is urging patience: "We're thankful the response has mirrored the enthusiasm and we're just asking people to stay in line and stay on hold and we'll get to them as quickly as possible." Bengals Director of Business Development Troy Blackburn sent some reinforcements when he dispatched bottles of water to those in line.

What about faxing the order form? Do you think that they would look at that before we could get through via phone? If I don't get through in an hour or so, I may just try it. Don't anybody buy field end zone seats. I mean, I might like them a lot and really want them, but I don't think anyone else would appreciate the bad view. Just trying to help. :unsure:

All home game packs are SOLD OUT!

That's outstanding. I'm hoping every game is a sellout this year. Marvin has done an outstanding job of building the teams image back up and hopefully all of the people in the stands will be Bengals fans.